Monday 15 February 2016

Starting Out.


Starting Out.

Welcome to my first blog post! 


Before I start I would just like to say I am not one of those 'tumblr' blog girls. Not trying to bash anyone (you do what you're into girl) its just not who I am.

Anyways, I'm Cass. I've a verrrrry strong interest in Fashion,Beauty and Makeup (what girl doesn't nowadays). I do not have qualifications and I am not a 'MUA' at all, makeup is just a hobby for me. My blog will consist of Makeup Reviews, Tutorials, DIY's (for all the people that ain't got a job and have to work with what they got).  Maybe the occasional advice pieces or my personal favorites.

I don't really have that much more to talk about as this post was only planned to be a short one! and I am s t a r v i n g right now so i'm gonna make some grilled cheese and possibly some tea.


Thanks For Reading,

Cass X

No comments:

Post a Comment