Friday 26 February 2016

ASOS Order | Review

ASOS Order | Review

Welcome back to my blog!

This is kind of a weird post but with the experience I have had with this company throughout the past month made me want to express my views and share what happened.
                Firstly, My mam was the person who had ordered something off the site. I had been looking for a pair of red lace-up heels for a while now. I literally hunted since after Christmas but could never find anything (you know when you have an outfit idea in your head and you just have to go through with it??? yeah this was one of these things) Anyway, I recently sat exams and my mam had found a pair online so she bought me them as a little present for me because I was majorly stressed. (cutie
This photo is owned by ASOS.


 So these are the shoes that were purchased. My mam placed the order on the 1st of this month, So the first of February. My mam paid for the delivery option of '3-4 working days' so you could say I expected these to come about a week later? Nope. They only came yesterday. 25 days later. You could say I was annoyed as my friends birthday was last week and I was planning on wearing them. The frustration was real having to pick out a new outfit (girls you understand).


The feels.

Then, when I opened them, they weren't red. They were more of a burgundy shade, some people will say 'but that is red why are you complaining', but if you saw them they are more on the purple side of life rather than red, Which is NOT how they looked like on the website as you can clearly see above. I am going to wear them though as I do like them its just not what was advertised.

So overall I was unhappy with this service, even when my mam had emailed the company about the delivery they were so unhelpful and continuously asked irrelevant questions after she spent 50/60 euro with this company. I cant see myself buying anything off ASOS again and if you are going to look up the item itself and see what it looks like on someone else just to be 100% certain.

This was more of a rant than anything else but hey you got some helpful info!


Thanks For Reading,

Cass X



No comments:

Post a Comment