Saturday 5 March 2016

What Am I Listening To?

What Am I Listening To?

Welcome back to my blog!

So, I was just chilling in my room flicking through facebook whilst listening to music on spotify, I got a little sick of all the adverts (I hate you Spotify and all your ad's, wasting a minute of ma life) so I decided that I'd listen to the music on my phone. It's honestly been ages since I've actually listened to the songs on my phone because I've been using Spotify so much but I have actually only put new songs on there so I thought i'd have a lil' boogie.

I enjoyed my boogie and listening to my old songs (that I' forgot even existed) so I thought that I'd share them on my blog. I've 336 songs in my music library and it'd take way to list what the 336 songs are, not that anyone would even care, so I'm just going to set my music on shuffle and list off the first 15 songs that play. 

  1. Thats How You Know by Nico&Vinz feat Bebe Rexha & Kid Ink.
  2. Touch the Sky by Kanye West.
  3. Rich Girl by Gwen Stefani feat Eve.
  4. Viva La Vida by Coldplay.
  5. Signs by Snoop Dogg feat Justin Timberlake
  6. Magic by Coldplay
  7. Checkin' It Out by Lil Chris.
  8. Lose My Breath by Destiny's Child
  9. Shut Up by Black Eyed Peas
  10. Breathe by Blu Cantrell feat Sean Paul
  11. Princess of China by Coldplay feat Rihanna.
  12. This Is How We Do It by Montell Jordan
  13. Come On Eileen by Dexys Midnight Runners.
  14. Zealots of Stockholm by Childish Gambino. 
  15. You Got The Love by The xx.


Thanks for reading!


Cass X

No comments:

Post a Comment